First Bitcoin (CURRENCY:BIT) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. First Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $262.00 worth of First Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, First Bitcoin has traded 14.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One First Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000108 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.12 or 0.02229006 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00161733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00215093 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027535 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027550 BTC.
First Bitcoin Profile
First Bitcoin was first traded on April 1st, 2018. First Bitcoin’s total supply is 20,707,629,255 coins. First Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @First_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. First Bitcoin’s official website is bitcoincapitalcorp.com.
First Bitcoin Coin Trading
First Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as First Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade First Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy First Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for First Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for First Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.