Golos (CURRENCY:GOLOS) traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. One Golos coin can now be bought for about $0.0094 or 0.00000256 BTC on major exchanges including RuDEX, Livecoin and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Golos has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar. Golos has a market cap of $1.17 million and $3,826.00 worth of Golos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00013109 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006199 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001499 BTC.
Golos Coin Profile
Golos (GOLOS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2016. Golos’ total supply is 124,518,891 coins. The official message board for Golos is vk.com/goloschain. Golos’ official Twitter account is @goloschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golos’ official website is golos.io.
Buying and Selling Golos
Golos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RuDEX, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.