LeafCoin (CURRENCY:LEAF) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 11th. In the last seven days, LeafCoin has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One LeafCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. LeafCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and $0.00 worth of LeafCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.78 or 0.00890703 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003302 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018932 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011762 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001759 BTC.
LeafCoin Coin Profile
LeafCoin (LEAF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2014. LeafCoin’s total supply is 21,080,296,750 coins. LeafCoin’s official Twitter account is @leafcoin. LeafCoin’s official website is leafco.in. The Reddit community for LeafCoin is /r/LeafCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LeafCoin
LeafCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LeafCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LeafCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LeafCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LeafCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LeafCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.