MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One MidasProtocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $1.14 million and approximately $51,865.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded down 24.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.08 or 0.02029737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00166640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00218229 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027373 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027351 BTC.
MidasProtocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 262,549,850 tokens. MidasProtocol’s official website is midasprotocol.io. MidasProtocol’s official Twitter account is @MidasProtocol.
Buying and Selling MidasProtocol
MidasProtocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MidasProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.