ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 33.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. During the last week, ParkByte has traded 33.6% higher against the dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkByte has a total market cap of $14,870.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008586 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000448 BTC.
ParkByte is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2015. ParkByte’s total supply is 4,764,026 coins. ParkByte’s official Twitter account is @parkbyte_pkb and its Facebook page is accessible here. ParkByte’s official website is www.parkbyte.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.