Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. In the last seven days, Sativacoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Sativacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Sativacoin has a market cap of $36,592.00 and $0.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 30.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin (STV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,096,834 coins. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins. Sativacoin’s official website is www.sativacoin.io.
Sativacoin Coin Trading
Sativacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sativacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sativacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.