SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded down 66% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 11th. During the last week, SounDAC has traded down 99.8% against the U.S. dollar. SounDAC has a market capitalization of $52,912.00 and $0.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SounDAC coin can now be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000099 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00066270 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010689 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005590 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC.
SounDAC (CRYPTO:XSD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official website is soundac.io. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SounDAC is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
SounDAC Coin Trading
SounDAC can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SounDAC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SounDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.