Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. Trinity Network Credit has a market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $473.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Trinity Network Credit has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar. One Trinity Network Credit token can now be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000087 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Bibox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027911 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.03 or 0.02015182 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00165118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00216942 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027589 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027586 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Trinity Network Credit’s official website is trinity.tech. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency.
Buying and Selling Trinity Network Credit
Trinity Network Credit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Bibox and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trinity Network Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.