X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. One X-Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000072 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. X-Coin has a total market cap of $33,063.00 and $46.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, X-Coin has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004961 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
X-Coin (XCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. The official website for X-Coin is x-coin.info. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling X-Coin
X-Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase X-Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.