A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA):
- 1/10/2019 – Zynga is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $4.75 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2019 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 12/30/2018 – Zynga was given a new $4.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 12/27/2018 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/23/2018 – Zynga was given a new $4.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 12/21/2018 – Zynga had its price target lowered by analysts at Wedbush from $6.00 to $5.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/11/2018 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/8/2018 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/5/2018 – Zynga was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
ZNGA stock traded up $0.02 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $4.31. 328,179 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 12,168,845. Zynga Inc has a 52 week low of $3.20 and a 52 week high of $4.57. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.68 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 143.67, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.90 and a beta of 0.18.
Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, October 31st. The company reported $0.05 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $233.24 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $224.54 million. Zynga had a net margin of 3.12% and a return on equity of 1.89%. The firm’s revenue was up 3.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.02 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts forecast that Zynga Inc will post 0.09 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Mark J. Pincus sold 437,322 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, October 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $3.70, for a total value of $1,618,091.40. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, COO Matthew S. Bromberg sold 8,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, November 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $3.56, for a total transaction of $28,480.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 548,794 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,953,706.64. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 784,822 shares of company stock valued at $2,970,061. Company insiders own 11.87% of the company’s stock.
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. First Hawaiian Bank grew its holdings in Zynga by 18.5% during the 4th quarter. First Hawaiian Bank now owns 18,240 shares of the company’s stock worth $72,000 after acquiring an additional 2,845 shares during the period. DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale grew its holdings in Zynga by 179.9% during the 3rd quarter. DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale now owns 24,635 shares of the company’s stock worth $103,000 after acquiring an additional 15,835 shares during the period. Lourd Capital LLC acquired a new stake in Zynga during the 3rd quarter worth $109,000. Macquarie Group Ltd. acquired a new stake in Zynga during the 2nd quarter worth $117,000. Finally, Stevens Capital Management LP grew its holdings in Zynga by 119.2% during the 3rd quarter. Stevens Capital Management LP now owns 30,971 shares of the company’s stock worth $124,000 after acquiring an additional 16,845 shares during the period. 78.92% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Zynga Inc develops, markets, and operates social games as live services in the United States and internationally. The company's games are played on mobile platforms, such as iOS and Android operating systems, as well as on social networking sites, including Facebook. It also provides advertising services comprising mobile and display ads, engagement ads and offers, and branded virtual goods and sponsorships to advertising agencies and brokers; and software licensing and maintenance services related to NaturalMotion technology, as well as licenses its own brands.
Receive News & Ratings for Zynga Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zynga Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.