Tigereum (CURRENCY:TIG) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 14th. Tigereum has a total market cap of $374,749.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Tigereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tigereum has traded 33.5% lower against the dollar. One Tigereum token can now be bought for about $0.0213 or 0.00000583 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $429.40 or 0.11999907 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029591 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Tigereum Token Profile
Tigereum (TIG) is a token. It was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Tigereum’s total supply is 19,743,794 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,555,614 tokens. Tigereum’s official Twitter account is @tigereumtokens and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tigereum’s official website is www.tigereum.io.
Buying and Selling Tigereum
Tigereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tigereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tigereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tigereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.