Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Bela has a total market cap of $330,706.00 and $786.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bela token can now be bought for about $0.0084 or 0.00000236 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and OOOBTC. During the last seven days, Bela has traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.02 or 0.00872305 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003356 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00018461 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00013017 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000665 BTC.
Bela Token Profile
Bela (CRYPTO:BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 46,235,048 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,431,862 tokens. The official website for Bela is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
Bela Token Trading
Bela can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OOOBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bela should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.