Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. During the last week, Breakout has traded down 0.6% against the dollar. Breakout has a total market cap of $551,441.00 and $1,877.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Breakout coin can now be purchased for $0.0291 or 0.00000817 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008322 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 66.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
Breakout is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 15th, 2015. Breakout’s total supply is 18,949,258 coins. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com.
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.