Iridium (CURRENCY:IRD) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 21st. Iridium has a market capitalization of $109,592.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of Iridium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Iridium has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Iridium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000201 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008979 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028329 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002891 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $75.15 or 0.02100963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00183566 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00212005 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028317 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00470073 BTC.
Iridium’s total supply is 15,244,177 coins. The Reddit community for Iridium is /r/IridiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iridium’s official Twitter account is @iridiumCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Iridium’s official website is ird.cash.
Buying and Selling Iridium
Iridium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iridium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iridium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iridium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iridium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iridium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.