CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One CoinPoker token can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allcoin, HitBTC and Kucoin. In the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar. CoinPoker has a market capitalization of $617,173.00 and approximately $6,748.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008887 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.18 or 0.02086641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00181318 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00215192 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027980 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00015655 BTC.
CoinPoker’s genesis date was October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 354,786,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 315,414,462 tokens. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CoinPoker is medium.com/@CoinPoker. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoinPoker
CoinPoker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinPoker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.