PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. One PumaPay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinBene, IDEX and Coinall. PumaPay has a total market cap of $12.83 million and $309,200.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PumaPay has traded 11% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $450.00 or 0.12462011 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00029142 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00001329 BTC.
PMA is a token. It launched on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,922,856,631 tokens. The official message board for PumaPay is blog.pumapay.io. The official website for PumaPay is pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PumaPay
PumaPay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Coinall, IDEX, CoinBene, CoinExchange, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PumaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.