Aurora (CURRENCY:AOA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 23rd. One Aurora token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000241 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, CoinEgg, Kucoin and Indodax. Aurora has a market cap of $56.74 million and $1.85 million worth of Aurora was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aurora has traded down 20.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $456.03 or 0.12659632 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00029091 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001433 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Aurora (AOA) is a token. Its launch date was May 18th, 2018. Aurora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,542,330,148 tokens. Aurora’s official website is www.aurorachain.io. The Reddit community for Aurora is /r/AuroraOfficial. Aurora’s official Twitter account is @AuroraOffic_en and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aurora Token Trading
Aurora can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, CoinEgg, Kucoin and Bitinka. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aurora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aurora should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aurora using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aurora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aurora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.