Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 28th. Hush has a market cap of $139,215.00 and approximately $131.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hush has traded 24.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hush coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0247 or 0.00000715 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinroom, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.01414998 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00273970 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00115655 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00025635 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006110 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,641,700 coins. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Coinroom and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.