Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, Paragon has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar. Paragon has a total market cap of $9.16 million and $335.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00004029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029381 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00002541 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $63.12 or 0.01833314 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00178213 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00199802 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029415 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000585 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,560 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,571 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.