Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. One Amon token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and Bancor Network. In the last week, Amon has traded 15.2% lower against the US dollar. Amon has a total market cap of $143,607.00 and approximately $202.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00028867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00002367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.96 or 0.01843460 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00194268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00203778 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029196 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00418649 BTC.
Amon launched on April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 426,804,857 tokens. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. The official website for Amon is amon.tech.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.