Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. One Atheios coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000059 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Graviex. During the last week, Atheios has traded 12.4% lower against the dollar. Atheios has a total market cap of $24,911.00 and $97.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004819 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 12,303,201 coins and its circulating supply is 12,220,403 coins. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.