BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 3rd. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 9.9% against the dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $6.70 million and approximately $13,926.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00052687 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017259 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.