LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. LikeCoin has a market cap of $797,634.00 and approximately $78,902.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, LikeCoin has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar. One LikeCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $367.96 or 0.10605727 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00026943 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000874 BTC.
LikeCoin (LIKE) is a token. Its launch date was February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. LikeCoin’s official message board is medium.com/likecoin. The official website for LikeCoin is like.co.
LikeCoin Token Trading
LikeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.