Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00010828 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HADAX, FCoin and IDAX. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $92.54 million and $24.65 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aeternity has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00065518 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Aeternity (AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 273,685,830 tokens and its circulating supply is 233,020,472 tokens. Aeternity’s official website is www.aeternity.com. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, LATOKEN, FCoin, Crex24, OKEx, Kyber Network, Binance, HADAX, Liqui, ZB.COM, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Bithumb, BitMart, Zebpay, Mercatox, Koinex, DragonEX, HitBTC, OOOBTC, CoinBene, IDAX, OTCBTC and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.