Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. In the last week, Arcblock has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for $0.0676 or 0.00001847 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, DDEX and CoinBene. Arcblock has a market capitalization of $6.66 million and approximately $2.60 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027383 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00002186 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00238802 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.74 or 0.01795844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00207269 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027758 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012639 BTC.
Arcblock’s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,552,625 tokens. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Huobi, Bibox, IDEX, DragonEX, LBank, DDEX, BitMart, OKEx, CoinBene, Cobinhood, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.