Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $10.57 or 0.00287668 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Indodax, DSX and Bitlish. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $184.07 million and approximately $8.12 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.48 or 0.01373873 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00120771 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00030524 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00025523 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005565 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001988 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold (CRYPTO:BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins and its circulating supply is 17,413,924 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Altcoin Trader, Indodax, Huobi, Exrates, Bleutrade, QuadrigaCX, Coinone, Ovis, Crex24, Coinnest, Bittrex, OKEx, Bitlish, TDAX, Bitinka, Braziliex, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, SouthXchange, Upbit, BitFlip, Vebitcoin, BitMarket, YoBit, HitBTC, Graviex, Instant Bitex, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Bithumb, CEX.IO, Bitsane, Korbit, Binance, DSX, Exmo, Kucoin, Bitfinex, C2CX, Negocie Coins, Koineks and BitBay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.