Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 9.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 9th. Civic has a market capitalization of $18.47 million and $2.83 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Civic has traded 12.5% higher against the US dollar. One Civic token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0539 or 0.00001469 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, COSS, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027375 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00002179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00249323 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.94 or 0.01797219 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.73 or 0.00210665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027683 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012541 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic’s genesis date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,967 tokens. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Civic is www.civic.com.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bittrex, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, COSS, Kucoin, Upbit, Vebitcoin, Huobi, Binance, IDEX, Poloniex, ABCC, Mercatox, GOPAX, Livecoin, Liqui and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.