Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Content Value Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0148 or 0.00000405 BTC on exchanges including UEX, BitMax and BitForex. Content Value Network has a total market cap of $5.39 million and approximately $384,600.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Content Value Network has traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027355 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00239313 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.78 or 0.01795930 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00207189 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027729 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012612 BTC.
About Content Value Network
Content Value Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 364,542,744 tokens. Content Value Network’s official website is cvn.io.
Buying and Selling Content Value Network
Content Value Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, BitForex and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Value Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Value Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.