CyberCoin (CURRENCY:CC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. During the last week, CyberCoin has traded 89.9% higher against the dollar. CyberCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of CyberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019547 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00277669 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00017236 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 35% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
CyberCoin Coin Profile
CyberCoin (CRYPTO:CC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2015. CyberCoin’s total supply is 549,267,534 coins. CyberCoin’s official website is www.cybercoin.space.
Buying and Selling CyberCoin
CyberCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.