DaTa eXchange (CURRENCY:DTX) traded up 16.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. Over the last seven days, DaTa eXchange has traded 14.5% higher against the dollar. DaTa eXchange has a market capitalization of $845,410.00 and $3,819.00 worth of DaTa eXchange was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DaTa eXchange token can now be purchased for $0.0119 or 0.00000326 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and CoinFalcon.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $451.36 or 0.12305269 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027299 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000848 BTC.
DaTa eXchange Token Profile
DaTa eXchange is a token. It launched on January 22nd, 2018. DaTa eXchange’s total supply is 225,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,793,605 tokens. DaTa eXchange’s official message board is medium.com/databrokerdao. DaTa eXchange’s official Twitter account is @DataBrokerDAO. The Reddit community for DaTa eXchange is /r/DatabrokerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DaTa eXchange is databrokerdao.com.
DaTa eXchange Token Trading
DaTa eXchange can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DaTa eXchange directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DaTa eXchange should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DaTa eXchange using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DaTa eXchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DaTa eXchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.