Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 9th. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00007909 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, xBTCe, Livecoin and Crex24. Emercoin has a total market cap of $12.57 million and approximately $51,373.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Emercoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 43,372,332 coins. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. Emercoin’s official website is emercoin.com. The official message board for Emercoin is emercointalk.org. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, xBTCe, CoinExchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.