Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. During the last week, Ethos has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar. Ethos has a total market capitalization of $13.34 million and approximately $478,873.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethos token can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00003907 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Radar Relay, Bithumb and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00250951 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.88 or 0.01797634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.69 or 0.00209701 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027677 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012580 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos’ launch date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 93,183,073 tokens. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, IDEX, Kyber Network, Livecoin, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Bithumb, Binance, AirSwap and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.