Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $20.97 million and approximately $751,708.00 worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gas token can now be purchased for about $2.07 or 0.00056381 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, Binance, Bitinka and Switcheo Network. In the last seven days, Gas has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027334 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00002194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00246044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.07 or 0.01799411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.67 or 0.00208816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012631 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gas’ official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, OKEx, Switcheo Network, Coinnest, DragonEX, Huobi, Koinex, Binance, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Bitbns, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.