HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. HOLD has a total market capitalization of $514,351.00 and $56,591.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HOLD has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar. One HOLD token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027327 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00248507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.05 or 0.01799896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.67 or 0.00209116 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027646 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00012701 BTC.
HOLD’s launch date was May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. HOLD’s official message board is medium.com/@HoldHQ. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ. HOLD’s official website is hold.co.
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HOLD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.