iBank (CURRENCY:IBANK) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. During the last seven days, iBank has traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar. One iBank coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges. iBank has a market capitalization of $5,640.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of iBank was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011293 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16,047.40 or 4.37857515 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 56.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.41 or 0.00311194 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 26.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC.
iBank (CRYPTO:IBANK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 8th, 2016. iBank’s total supply is 4,526,324 coins. iBank’s official Twitter account is @ibankcoin4tw.
Buying and Selling iBank
iBank can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as iBank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade iBank should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy iBank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for iBank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for iBank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.