Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. During the last seven days, Kin has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. One Kin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OTCBTC, Bancor Network and COSS. Kin has a total market capitalization of $19.86 million and $167,299.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027377 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00002184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00250876 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.02 or 0.01799932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00210591 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027698 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012566 BTC.
Kin’s genesis date was May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 tokens. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, CoinFalcon, HitBTC, Fatbtc, YoBit, Stellarport, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Mercatox, Bancor Network, IDEX, DDEX and Allbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.