Lightpaycoin (CURRENCY:LPC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Over the last week, Lightpaycoin has traded up 17.4% against the dollar. Lightpaycoin has a market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $8,570.00 worth of Lightpaycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lightpaycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00006182 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027351 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00002194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00244541 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.09 or 0.01799788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00208602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027669 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00012673 BTC.
Lightpaycoin’s total supply is 5,504,601 coins and its circulating supply is 5,485,365 coins. Lightpaycoin’s official Twitter account is @LightPayCoin. The official website for Lightpaycoin is lightpaycoin.org.
Buying and Selling Lightpaycoin
Lightpaycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightpaycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightpaycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightpaycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightpaycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightpaycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.