Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 9th. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded up 32.3% against the US dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $44.67 or 0.01216216 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, BitMarket, Bits Blockchain and ABCC. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $2.70 billion and $1.51 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00021930 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00002501 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00002154 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009959 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 60,396,800 coins. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Liquid, Bittrex, CoinsBank, IDCM, BitBay, SouthXchange, BitcoinTrade, BigONE, ZB.COM, Coinsuper, DigiFinex, Exmo, Crex24, BX Thailand, Koineks, Cryptomate, QBTC, Nanex, CryptoBridge, ABCC, Mercado Bitcoin, Bit-Z, TDAX, Bitstamp, Graviex, Koinex, Coinroom, OTCBTC, Independent Reserve, Trade Satoshi, Tripe Dice Exchange, FCoin, OKCoin International, LocalTrade, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, WazirX, CPDAX, Bits Blockchain, Liqui, Cryptohub, C-Patex, OKCoin.cn, Coinone, Bitbns, OKEx, Lykke Exchange, CoinBene, C2CX, Iquant, Coinut, Bitlish, CoinExchange, Bitso, Livecoin, Bithesap, Braziliex, Bithumb, BTCC, Kuna, Bitinka, BTC-Alpha, CoinTiger, BitForex, Coinbe, Mercatox, Huobi, QuadrigaCX, BitMarket, Korbit, BCEX, Coinsquare, LBank, TOPBTC, Poloniex, DragonEX, Vebitcoin, Covesting, Gate.io, Indodax, BiteBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Trade By Trade, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, DSX, CoinEx, Ovis, GOPAX, Stellarport, HBUS, BtcTurk, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, MBAex, HitBTC, Binance, BTC Markets, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Sistemkoin, BitFlip, Bitsane, Exrates, Bitmaszyna, Bibox, Bitbank, xBTCe, LakeBTC, Negocie Coins, RightBTC, Koinim, Zebpay, Bleutrade, Coinbase Pro, C-CEX, DOBI trade, Kraken, Cobinhood, Buda, Kucoin, BTC Trade UA, YoBit, B2BX, LiteBit.eu, Instant Bitex, COSS, Cryptopia, WEX, OpenLedger DEX, BL3P, EXX, Gatecoin and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.