NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 9th. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $497.77 million and $122.45 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.66 or 0.00208524 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, BitForex, Allcoin and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027290 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00240350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.09 or 0.01799578 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012634 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Cryptopia, Koinex, LBank, Gate.io, CoinEx, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bitinka, Bibox, Upbit, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Ovis, BitForex, Exrates, Tidebit, BigONE, Liquid, DragonEX, CoinEgg, OKEx, Kucoin, COSS, Cobinhood, BCEX, Allcoin, OTCBTC, Binance, BitMart, Switcheo Network, CoinBene, Bitbns, Huobi, TDAX, Coinnest and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.