OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for $1.16 or 0.00031455 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinTiger, TDAX and Radar Relay. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $162.09 million and $31.05 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00015781 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00001333 BTC.
OMG uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Braziliex, Neraex, ABCC, BigONE, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, Bancor Network, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Coinrail, Koinex, IDAX, BitForex, Liqui, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, CoinBene, Huobi, Zebpay, Coinone, Coinnest, Tokenomy, Upbit, DragonEX, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, Exmo, Kucoin, Crex24, Radar Relay, GOPAX, Poloniex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, DigiFinex, Livecoin, B2BX, Mercatox, Bithumb, Bitbns, Vebitcoin, Independent Reserve, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, IDEX, TDAX, IDCM, Tidex, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, Hotbit, BX Thailand, Ovis, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DDEX, C2CX, Gate.io, Iquant, FCoin, CoinEx, Coinsuper, COSS, AirSwap, BitMart, BitBay and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.