Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Ren has a total market cap of $11.08 million and $186,413.00 worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ren token can now be bought for $0.0175 or 0.00000478 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi Global, DDEX, IDEX and Tidex. In the last week, Ren has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $457.09 or 0.12462129 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00002176 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027490 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000849 BTC.
Ren Token Profile
Ren (CRYPTO:REN) is a token. It was first traded on December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 632,504,823 tokens. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ren is medium.com/renproject. Ren’s official website is renproject.io. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg.
Buying and Selling Ren
Ren can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, DDEX, Binance, Kyber Network, Tidex, IDEX, UEX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ren using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.