Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 9th. During the last week, Ruff has traded up 13.9% against the US dollar. One Ruff token can currently be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000274 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, DigiFinex and Huobi. Ruff has a total market cap of $9.82 million and $145,833.00 worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008464 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027338 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00237489 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.36 or 0.01813851 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00206924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027684 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00012778 BTC.
Ruff Token Profile
Ruff’s launch date was January 12th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ruff is medium.com/@ruffchain. Ruff’s official website is ruffchain.com. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ruff
Ruff can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DigiFinex and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ruff should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ruff using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.