Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for $0.80 or 0.00021808 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Stratis has a market cap of $79.44 million and $670,511.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Stratis has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019924 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00032882 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004697 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00002264 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010321 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00123813 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Stratis is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,205,997 coins. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Crex24, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Upbit, Bithumb, Bittrex, Binance, Coinrail and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.