Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded up 21.2% against the US dollar. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $689,481.00 and $31.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ties.DB token can currently be purchased for about $0.0169 or 0.00000460 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008458 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027278 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00241996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.29 or 0.01805040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00209212 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027586 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00012733 BTC.
Ties.DB’s launch date was August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network.
Ties.DB Token Trading
Ties.DB can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.