Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 9th. One Torcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0745 or 0.00000789 BTC on exchanges. Torcoin has a total market cap of $23,561.00 and $0.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Torcoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.02046031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008714 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Torcoin (CRYPTO:TOR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2014. Torcoin’s total supply is 1,316,179 coins and its circulating supply is 316,179 coins. The official website for Torcoin is torcoin.org. Torcoin’s official Twitter account is @thetorcoin.
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Torcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.