Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 9th. Verge has a market cap of $93.47 million and $1.17 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verge has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000168 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Upbit and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.60 or 0.01216034 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021880 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Verge (XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Coindeal, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Bitbns, Graviex, SouthXchange, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bitfinex, YoBit, TradeOgre, BiteBTC, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Gate.io and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.