EduCoin (CURRENCY:EDU) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 9th. EduCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $697,090.00 worth of EduCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EduCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, EduCoin has traded down 18.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.17 or 0.02021340 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00451908 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020419 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010765 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021719 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018864 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008210 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
EduCoin is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on May 25th, 2017. EduCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens. EduCoin’s official Twitter account is @PReducoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EduCoin is www.edu.one.
Buying and Selling EduCoin
EduCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EduCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EduCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EduCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EduCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EduCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.