Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 52.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 9th. In the last week, Linx has traded 70.5% lower against the dollar. Linx has a market capitalization of $39,997.00 and $0.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Linx coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.03 or 0.01200848 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022052 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010239 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00001112 BTC.
Linx (LINX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 36,187,970 coins and its circulating supply is 35,187,970 coins. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official message board is mylinx.io/news. The official website for Linx is mylinx.io.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.