SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 10th. One SnowGem coin can now be purchased for $0.0509 or 0.00001390 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. SnowGem has a market cap of $577,653.00 and $70,423.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,655.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.89 or 0.03247710 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.86 or 0.01280114 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $123.71 or 0.03379371 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $47.73 or 0.01303856 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00110401 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.97 or 0.01364962 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00284889 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
SnowGem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.