BetaCoin (CURRENCY:BET) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, BetaCoin has traded 37.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. BetaCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $430.00 worth of BetaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BetaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008785 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00056208 BTC.
BetaCoin Coin Profile
BET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 24th, 2013. BetaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for BetaCoin is betacoin.info.
Buying and Selling BetaCoin
BetaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BetaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BetaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.